Highlights of Art Education
Highlights of Arts Education
Young people who participate in the arts for at least three hours on three days each week through at least one full year are:
4 times more likely to be recognized for academic achievement
3 times more likely to be elected to class office within their schools
4 times more likely to participate in a math and science fair
3 times more likely to win an award for school attendance
4 times more likely to win an award for writing an essay or poem
To make this happen, we need your help.
Please, explore our website (we update it frequently)—tell us what you like, and what you would like to see. And here's how YOU can help Right NOW:
- Sign up for our newsletters (they are short and only once a month!)
- Get involved—volunteer, we need your skills.
- Refer us to your friends—the more people who read our emails, the more children we can help.
- Donate (yes, every dollar helps)
- Set up a scholarship in memory of your loved ones—a gift that keeps on giving.
- CONTACT US: email@example.com